One day late since I’ve spent a long weekend in Greece on a conference with Avega Group. My colleagues are absolutely brilliant and it’s an amazing company to work for.
During my one year experiment of One hour a day I’ve collected a nice list of shows that I listen to. There are so many good shows out there and not enough time to listen to all of them. The ones I listen to I present in my Podcast Tip but I will also post a weekly list of the shows I find every Sunday evening. Just in time for you to download and prepare for your weekly commute. Some of them will appear in my Podcast Tip when I’ve listened to them.
These are both audio and video shows.
Here is this week’s treasure trove. Enjoy!
- Hello World Podcast episode 42, Kate Gregory
- Herding Code episode 197, Summer Stories, C# 6, Vim and Atom, Terrible Keyboards, Poorly Aged Hipster Code, React and the Apple Watch
- MS Dev Show episode 24, Web Performance Optimization with Brian Muenzenmeyer
- .NET Rocks episode 1041, Making .NET Perform with Ben Watson
- Technology And Friends episode 337, Robert Jacobi on Joomla on Azure (video)
- Software Engineering Radio episode 211, Continuous Delivery on Windows with Rachel Laycock and Max Lincoln
- Startups For the Rest of Us episode 204, 9 Tactics For Aggressive Time Management
- RunAs Radio episode 388, Building New SQL Server Hardware with Brent Ozar
- .NET Rocks episode 1042, Hybrid Mobile Development Update with Lino Tadros
- Visual Studio Toolbox, .NET Micro Framwork (video)
- .NET Rocks episode 1043 Tax and Coders with Steve DelBianco
- Adventures in Angular episode 10, Preferred Backends
- Gone Mobile episode 17, What’s New in iOS8
- Hanselminutes episode 443, A Sass Primer with Claudina Sarahe
- Radio TFS episode 81, Greg Duncan MVP 2014