During my one year experiment of One hour a day I’ve collected a nice list of shows that I listen to. There are so many good shows out there and not enough time to listen to all of them. The ones I listen to I present in my Podcast Tip but I will also post a weekly list of the shows I find every Sunday evening. Just in time for you to download and prepare for your weekly commute. Some of them will appear in my Podcast Tip when I’ve listened to them.
These are both audio and video shows.
Here is this week’s treasure trove. Enjoy!
- Radio TFS episode 80, VS 2013 Update 3
- Technology and Friends episode 335, Bill Fink on Kinect for Windows (video)
- Hello World episode 40, Kathleen Dollard
- MS Dev Show episode 22, Azure Mobile Services with Brandon Martinez
- NodeUp episode 72, A WebGL Show
- .NET Rocks episode 1035, Diving Deep Into Roslyn with Kathleen Dollard
- Startups For the Rest of Us episode 202, Outbound Sales for Startups with Steli Efti
- RunAs Radio episode 386, Software Defined Storage with Aidan Finn
- .NET Rocks episode 1036, Making a Disconnected Web Client with Ward Bell
- Yet Another Podcast episode 133, Jon Galloway on ASP.NET
- Visual Studio Toolbox, Python Tools for Visual Studio (video)
- Software Engineering Radio episode 210, Stefan Tilkov on Architecture and Micro Services
- .NET Rocks episode 1037, Cold Fusion GeekOut
- Office 365 Developer Podcast, episode 16 with Andrew Connell on SharePoint workflow
- SSW TV, Reactive Extensions with Nick Hodge (video)
- Adventures in Angular episode 8, Angular & WebGL with Sean Griffin
- This Week on Channel 9, WinJS 3.0, Dev Center Lifetime Registration, the .NET Universe Poster and more (video)
- Windows Developer Show episode 162, Choke Hold