During my one year experiment of One hour a day I’ve collected a nice list of shows that I listen to. There are so many good shows out there and not enough time to listen to all of them. The ones I listen to I present in my Podcast Tip but I will also post a weekly list of the shows I find every Sunday evening. Just in time for you to download and prepare for your weekly commute. Some of them will appear in my Podcast Tip when I’ve listened to them.
These are both audio and video shows.
Here is this week’s treasure trove. Enjoy!
- Front-End Developer episode 7, Learning AngularJS: The AngularJS Learning Curve
- .NET Rocks episode 1029, C# 6.0 with Bill Wagner
- Startups For the Rest of Us episode 200, Customer Acquisition Plans for Bootstrappers
- Hello World Podcast episode 39, Tim Heuer
- RunAs Radio episode 384, Desired State Configuration Update with Jeffrey Snover
- .NET Rocks episode 1030, Building IoS Apps Using Swift with Glenn Howes
- .NET Rocks episode 1031, More IoT with Pete Brown
- Adventures in Angular episode 6, Build Processes
- Technology and Friends episode 332, Rob Gillen on Security for Developers (video)
- Hanselminutes episode 439, Space and the next IT decade with Tom Soderstrom from JPL
- Software Engineering Radio episode 209, Josiah Carlson on Redis
- Yet Another Podcast episode 131, Phil Haack
- This Week on Channel 9, Sara Ford, VS/TFS 2013 Update 4 CTP, Task Runner Explorer, Vagrant and more…–
- MS Devshow episode 21, DocumentDB with Ryan and Shireesh
- Codingblocks, episode 16, Design Patterns Part 2 – Oh behave!
- NodeUp episode 71, A Team Netflix Show