During my one year experiment of One hour a day I’ve collected a nice list of shows that I listen to. There are so many good shows out there and not enough time to listen to all of them. The ones I listen to I present in my Podcast Tip but I will also post a weekly list of the shows I find every Sunday evening. Just in time for you to download and prepare for your weekly commute. Some of them will appear in my Podcast Tip when I’ve listened to them.
These are both audio and video shows.
Here is this week’s treasure trove. Enjoy!
- Yet Another Podcast episode 129, Paul Betts on Reactive Extensions and LINQ
- Technology and Friends episode 330, Eric Potter on ScriptCS and Arduino (video)
- Hello World Podcast episode 36, Troy Hunt
- .NET Rocks episode 1020, Machine Learning in the Cloud with Seth Juarez
- Startups For the Rest of Us episode 197, How to Sell a Web Application with Thomas Smale
- RunAs Radio episode 381, Microsoft Azure Management Libraries with Scott Klein
- .NET Rocks episode 1021, Evolving ASP.NET Web Development with Scott Hunter
- Visual Studio Toolbox, .NET Mobile Services (video)
- .NET Rocks episode 1022, Fusion Power Geek Out #2
- Hanselminutes episode 436, Building CalendarTree, a new startup, with Dilbert creator Scott Adams
- Herding Code episode 195, Michael Mahemoff on Player FM
- MS Dev Show episode 18, Fear, Productivity, and How to Rob a Bank with Jeff Blankenburg